When it comes to building an audience and driving traffic, bloggers are turning to social media with record results. Social networks as a way to promote their brands and ultimately get more clicks.
Here are 10 tips to help bloggers navigate the increasingly complex world of social media — while still making time to write content.
1. Display your social media icons prominently toward the top of your website.
2. Every blog should have its own Facebook Page.
3. Generate traffic with StumbleUpon.
4. Import your RSS feed onto your LinkedIn profile using its Blog Link application.
5. Pinterest is the hot new frontier for bloggers.
6. Use link shorteners even when you don’t have to.
7. Use your blog name as your username whenever possible.
8. Join blogger groups on Face book.
9. be generous with other bloggers.
10. Be on social media — even when it’s not driving traffic.
Thanks & Regards